Your not supposed to eat at your desk (IDEA'S PLEASE)

Options
but you can sneak something, what type of snacks would you suggest? I work in a doctor's office and not supposed to have food at your desk, so I am asking if anyone has any good ideas for snacking during that day that I can kinda hide but still get to snack.

Thank You

Replies

• Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    rice crackers, veggie sticks,
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Baggies of nuts
  • nikkinz
    nikkinz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you allowed drinks at the desk? then you could have a smoothie or protein shake.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Eat in the bathroom.

Youre welcome :flowerforyou:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Atkins Shake for me in that case.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I like the smoothie idea. For non-liquid snacks, try some whole grain crackers or pita chips.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Is the reason OSHA related?
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Are you allowed drinks at the desk? then you could have a smoothie or protein shake.

^this^
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I wish I could work there because it totally grosses me out when people eat at their desks in the workplace. Ick.

I'm assuming you are on some kind of "six tiny meals" plan or something along those lines. But how about having a tiny bit larger breakfast and lunch?
  • ollej25
    ollej25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fiber one makes a protein bar that has 7g of fiber and 10g of protein for only 170 calories. they have been my new lifesaver...
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    almonds!!! You can keep those in your pocket and they won't make a mess like crackers. I eat those at my desk with two other people around me and they have no idea I am eating anything.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    but you can sneak something, what type of snacks would you suggest? I work in a doctor's office and not supposed to have food at your desk, so I am asking if anyone has any good ideas for snacking during that day that I can kinda hide but still get to snack.

Thank You

If you are not allowed to eat at your desk, why do you want to snack, its the same eating.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I agree with the baggies of nuts, and try baby carrots or something. You could also make yourself a trail mix of some sort.
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    fresh fruit-Banana, grapes, apple, raisins. almonds
  • socajam
    Options

Thank You

If you are not allowed to eat at your desk, why do you want to snack, its the same eating.
  • socajam
    Options

Thank You

If you are not allowed to eat at your desk, why do you want to snack, its the same eating, whether its nuts, crackers, apple, smoothie - its all boils down to you will still be eating at your desk.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I always keep almonds at my desk. Easy enough to sneak!
  • kezza8888
    Options
    rice crackers, veggie sticks,

^^^ Rice Crackers STINK! They wont be subtle at all......IMO :glasses:
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I wish I could work there because it totally grosses me out when people eat at their desks in the workplace. Ick.

I'm assuming you are on some kind of "six tiny meals" plan or something along those lines. But how about having a tiny bit larger breakfast and lunch?

good thing you're not my coworker then because i eat at my desk every day and i'm NOT ASHAMED! :laugh:
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If you work in a doctors office you probably should not be bringing in nuts of any description because of possible patient allergies? Do the smoothie/protien shake thing, or find a new job.