Hello everyone!! :)

Options
Hello!

I'm ilaria and i'm italian and i'm (almost) 23! :)
I've started using MyFitnessPal a month ago and it really helped me! I was so lazy and i wasn't happy with myself, but then i decided to change, so i changed everything! Now i go jogging, i eat healthier, i'm more careful of what i eat, i do some exercises and i'm planning to go to the gym!
I'm really happy about this, before that i was reeeeally lazy! Now i'm happy i'm working hard!
I wanted to share this with all of you!
Have a nice day everyone :)))

Replies

• joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ilaria, welcome to MFP. I just started last week and feel much better already. Logging my food and execrise daily really helps me a lot.

How's the summer in Italy? I'm from Germany and it's hot and sunny up here. Perfect summer. I wish I wouldn't have to be in the office right now. :happy:

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • hileeery
    hileeery Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello! ^^ thanks for replying!
    Here in Italy it's so hot! Fortunately this makes me drink a lot of water! Hahaha how is it going in Germany?? I'm adding you now!:)))
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to you both :-) I'm Michelle from the UK feel free to add me if you wish.
  • hileeery
    hileeery Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello Michelle! Nice to meet you:)))
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ciao Ilaria, benvenuta :P
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! ^^ thanks for replying!
    Here in Italy it's so hot! Fortunately this makes me drink a lot of water! Hahaha how is it going in Germany?? I'm adding you now!:)))

Thanks for the add! It's 32°C here and it will go over 35 for the next couple of days. I'm drinking water like a horse. And my daily exercise is mostly running to the bathroom and back again. :-D

@Michelle: request sent :-)