Raw foods, vegans, vegetarians.

Options
I am not a raw foodist, not a vegan, hardly a vegetarian. But I love a lot of the recipes and the concept of nutrients from plant based foods. If there is anyone out there who is any of these or all of these, I'd definitely be interesting in being a friend! Add me!

Replies

• salj79
    salj79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan! Not raw though.
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am not vegan and not vegetarian (used to be) but I enjoy making and eating vegan/veggie recipes. Feel free to add me!! I try to eat mostly organic/raw/natural diet, but have not given up chicken or fish yet.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I was pescatarian for a year... It was only half worth it... I too am interested in lots of veggies as protein meals because I LOVE to eat vegetables!! Just made vegan banana bread and my husband, who loathes banana bread, loved it!! SUCCESS! Add me if you wish!
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ex-vegetarian and vegan for a short while, planning on returning when I get to maintenance weight. I try to eat natural, whole, foods (I will NOT bring the c-word into this threat), because it keeps me feeling my best. I'm interested in adding friends with open diaries along the same lines!