Hello-Another Newbie!

Options
Hi there,

I am here on MFP today to hopefully change the direction my life is taking. I need to get on this before its too late it won't get any easier! I hope too meet alot of great friends and supports on this website to encourage me and keep me going during those tough times!

Feel free to add me as a friend and help me as I start this new journey and hopefully I can encourage you as well!!!

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey. We are all here for the same reason which is why this site is so great! :smile:
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hello & welcome

Im Mary i joined last thursday & i love it so far there are so many nice people here & our common goal is losing
    weight just as long as you take it day by day & celebrate every victory small or large you will be fine!!!

Good Luck to you & im going to add you NOW!!
  • sarahsanchez79
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a newbie...I've tried similar sights but haven't had much luck. If you're looking for a buddy for motivation/support let me know!

Sarah
  • ronandamy
    Options
    Hi there. I too am new, just started last Thursday. I have tried so many different things and just lacked motivation. I need people to hold me accountable and entice me to keep on going. Good luck to you.
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Welcome, jellybeany! I started a few weeks ago and find that this site is great for accountability. The community is also great for support. You've made a good move in joining.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here.