Lets Try This Again!!

Options
Well, I never officially quit and I did log in a few times a week but I have not logged food or even weighed myself for several weeks. I knew I had gained weight and felt like burying my head in the sand!! Well, after binge eating this weekend I reached the limit and I must say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". Even though, as of today I only regained about 3 pounds I can not allow myself to get back to my high. I have worked too hard and feel so much better that this just has to be the end!!

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to new beginnings ... that's what is so awesome about life, you can treat each day like a new day! You have already lost 22 lbs which looks to be almost 1/2 of what you want to lose ... You can do this!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It's awesome that you were able to stop yourself before it got too crazy!
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    We all take those sabbaticals every now and then but the fact that you came back really means something! You're almost to your goal - keep it up!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congrats on your weight loss so far.. I hope you can find the motivation to get back on track
  • CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! I really have a hard time sticking with things in general and know this is no exception. But I am determined to get down to my first goal and then try for some more. Good luck to all of us!
  • CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! I really have a hard time sticking with things in general and know this is no exception. But I am determined to get down to my first goal and then try for some more. Good luck to all of us!