College Kids, Gym Rats, and Nutrition Gurus wanted!

Options
I've been using mfp for a while now but I had an internship this summer and totally put mfp on the back burner (at least I admitted it!). I'm ready to start full gear now and I really would like some new friends that keep my news feed full of encouragement, tips, their own struggles, etc. Right now must of it just says "asdf hasn't been on in a month" or only the "asdf has completed her diary entry". I want some life in my feed guys!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the madness.. err I mean.....
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list, then. Satisfaction guaranteed or you get your money back! ;D
  • cheeky0122
    cheeky0122 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! (: I update daily, complete my diary (even though sometimes I go to bed before remembering to hit 'complete') and comment in forums every so often. Bonus: also a college kid :p
  • MichiDark
    Options
    Yees. I was so hoping some more people would post here so that I could add younger people. >.<
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! For the month of August I plan on opening my diary so that others are able to view it (not just myself). I also post daily questions (in status updates) in order to get to know those I am friends with on here. I'm also in college too (my senior year to be exact)!!
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It definitely is motivating to see people my age on my dash! No offense to the other people it just makes it seem like all the teens are small and in shape and don't need mfp. lol