What are the healthy fats that i should eat?

Options
what food or beverage has healthy fats that i will eat or drink,, is it true you will eat or drink healthy fats in order to burn fats?

Replies

• MorningWhispers
    Options
    I was told by the dietician that I needed to eat more healthy fats to burn fat. She suggested I eat avocados, nuts, fish and olives.
  • kenzie0884
    kenzie0884 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    avocados, nuts, and fish.
  • peanutbutterrunna
    Options
    Our bodies need fat in order to process other nutrients! Healthy fats include those found in nuts, fish (such as salmon) and avocado. There's more too, but these are just the ones I automatically thought of.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You need healthy fats in order to be healthy. It won't help you burn fat if you consume too little or too much of them, like pretty much anything else.

You'll find healthy fats in :
    - Most vegetable oils such as : Olive oil, Coconut oil, etc.
    - Avocados
    - Nuts : Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Almonds, etc.
    - Meat and fish

And then some other food items, but those are the first ones that I could think of right now.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    how about the eggyolk and pork is that healthy fat too?
  • AngelRMartinez
    Options
    Hummus, avocados, nuts, almond butter
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    how about the eggyolk and pork is that healthy fat too?

Yes they are fine.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi, dietitians recommended healthy fats like the ones found in the Mediterranean diet. These are ones mentioned above. Extra virgin olive oil, nuts & seeds, avocado. You can read more by doing a search or looking here: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mediterranean-diet/CL00011
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    get a good variety of fats in ur diet. not transfats.