300 lbs, mom, PCOS...looking for someone in the same boat

Options
I am a 27 year old mother of 3 boys ages 5,4, and almost 1. Having PCOS and having babies so close together has not done the body good. I am starting T25 workout and clean eating starting Monday, August 5 and I would like to have someone to do this journey with me. Not necessarily the same diet or workout but with the same goals and can relate to my personal life not just health. Accountability always helps.

Replies

• AgnesInWonderland
    Options
    I am 25, 290 and have PCOS. I don't have kids though.
  • ncorbett88
    Options
    Hi, I am 25 and have PCOS, I do not have kids yet and I am loosing the weight to better my chance of having children! There is no other thing in life I can think of that I want to do besides being a mom :) Feel free to add me!!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    5'2" 266 pounds (have lost 2 on MFP, and 2 before starting to track)

PCOS, osteoarthritis, crohns, fibromyalgia, slew of other issues-- but I WILL SUCCEED. And hope you will too!

good luck on your journey
  • mommapickerill
    Options
    Thanks everyone! We can all do this..oh and am 5'7"..I forgot to add that
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If you need more support feel free to add me, I will help you all that I can.

5'7
    25 years old.
    Starting weight was 298.2
    Current weight as of this morning 186
    I haven't be able to have children yet, and do have PCOS.

Still on my journey, but closer than ever before.
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I do not have PCOS but I do have two kids and know the struggles of raising a family and trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me I would love to support you on this journey!
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 265.8 (current)...280 (starting) Lose 8 before MFP and 6.7 with MFP.

Was diagnosed with PCOS at 30 (I'd already long had my first child but I was trying to have another). I have long since given up on that battle but my weight was up and down. I capped at 280 before my doctor told me that glucose level was at 99 and the "at risk category is 100". I got really depressed for about a month, then started meditating again and found my light at the end of the tunnel. I'm now working diligently to get down 100 lbs as quickly, as healthily (don't think that's a word) as possible without killing or hurting or doing more damage to myself. I'm with you if you'd like!

Nika
  • evoreedae
    evoreedae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30 years old here
    2 kids
    PCOS
    Work long hours

I start today... again. I'll be here if you need me.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am 5'4" 242 lbs and while I don't have PCOS that I am aware of to date, struggling to conceive.
    I started My Fitness Pal as a way to get healthier in hopes that it will help us in starting a family.
    I have hypothyroidism, been on Synthroid since February and so far it is not helping.
    Read recently that Gluten Free can make a difference so just about three days into it.
    Although our stories aren't identical I'd love a group of ladies with similar goals to keep me accountable!