HELP PLZ!!

Options
Hello, I'm a 22 year old female I workout 3-5 days a week and burn 300-600 calories at the moment (that I know of according to the machines) I do not have a job so I do sit around a lot at the moment. I workout for at least 1 hour a day maybe 2 and right now I'm eating 1200-1500 calories a day. Only thing I do really is walk at a high pace on the treadmill. I weigh 210 pounds at the moment and the reason why I'm telling you guys this is cause I need advice. Am I eating to little? Am I not working out enough? I eat 3 meals a day about 400 calories and snack to usually put my calories up higher. Suggestions?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    This is also posted in the fitness section. You can only post in one for future reference.
  • Getting_There78
    Options
    MR BOSSY! haha
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    MR BOSSY! haha

nah. see you in the other section.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    If you are going to workout that much you might need to be eating more. Have you determined your TDEE?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet
  • kfilippi15
    kfilippi15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you! Can I message you to find out a little more about you and what your consuming nutrient wise? I also am curious about what exercises you are doing.

Regards,
    Tina
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Have you tried doing interval workouts? I was doing cardio 8-12 hrs a week and not losing weight. But in the last 10 days I have changed it to HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and have lost 5 lbs.

I lift weights and add some cardio in between my sets, like jump rope for 50 jumps, 10 squat jumps, etc.

When I do just cardio I try to do intervals. Run/jog for 2-3 min to get heart rate up, then walk 2 min to bring it back down.

If you are just walking on the treadmill, try bumping your incline up to a 10 for 2-3 min and then back down without changing your speed.

I know most people believe it is calories in vs calories out, but for me that doesn't seem to work....

Good luck!