Whats for lunch today?

Options
Always looking for new ideas for lunch that stay within my calorie range.

Today I am having 2 organic california veggie patties and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, oh and lots of sriracha and my patties :)

Total calories: 270

Seems low but I will have a snack in about 2 hours (1/4 cup of almonds and a Chobani yogurt)

Daily calorie goal is 1300 right now.

What did you have for lunch today?

Replies

• lyndausvi
    lyndausvi Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    grilled portabella mushroom stuffed with goat cheese and green pepper. A med size mixed green salad with carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes with a little balsamic vinegar. Not sure the calorie count yet.

I have the second half of a cheesecake top, chocolate bottom cupcake for later.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm having a PB and honey sandwich, light Pringles, and strawberry Greek yogurt with added strawberries and some Kashi granola cereal. It's 600 calories, but my daily goal is 1,600 and my breakfast was pretty light (230 calories).
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Turkey & pastrami sandwich on wheat with mustard, lettuce, tomato, pepperjack cheese & avocado
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Seaweed and surimi soup with tons of garlic.
  • jgal86
    jgal86 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm doing a turkey sandwich without the bread. I bough leafy romaine lettuce that I will add deli turkey slices and grainy mustard too with a little cheese. Nectarine and some strawberries on the side
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had a salad from McDonalds! My co-workers were eating fries and cheeseburgers in front of me. I need to go grocery shopping so I can bring my lunch to work!
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I had sushi. About 450 calories, but I have a light dinner planned. I also have about 1900 calories for the day since I worked out, so I figured it was a good day for a yummy lunch!
  • toshie333
    toshie333 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I had a very unhealthy lunch (defo not my norm!!)
    Mxs beef mooli ribbons 180cal
    Mars bar 260 cal
    Starbucks tall coffee light caramel frap 96cals - no whip.

Usually
    Tuna salad
    Ham salad wrap
    Soup
    Mxs fuller longer flat bread etc
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    100g container of fat free coconut Greek yogurt mixed with some cocoa powder.
    4 Eggwhite scrambled with 2cup sauteed veggies+ siracha and bbq sauce.
    Whole wheat toasts with light becel.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a salad with lots of vegetables and an ounce of skim milk cheddar cheese (man how much I love cheese) with homemade pom vinaigrette, and possibly a fruit salad too (fresh berries, mango, pineapple) .
  • lanavabkny
    Options
    Sounds delish!
    grilled portabella mushroom stuffed with goat cheese and green pepper. A med size mixed green salad with carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes with a little balsamic vinegar. Not sure the calorie count yet.

I have the second half of a cheesecake top, chocolate bottom cupcake for later.
  • lanavabkny
    Options
    Never an easy decision when everyone else is having the "good" stuff. Great going!
    I had a salad from McDonalds! My co-workers were eating fries and cheeseburgers in front of me. I need to go grocery shopping so I can bring my lunch to work!
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    broke my fast at 11am with two whole wheat tortillas, refried black beans, diced onion and tomatoes :)
  • bunny92441
    Options
    Homemade turkey pot pie - 370 calories
    Lipton diet green tea - 0 calories

1/2 cup Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream - 150 calories
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Whote Wheat Tuna Pasta Salad

Later I have a chicken breast and some cherry tomatoes
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    will have 6oz of grilled chicken, a big salad with yogurt dressing and some broccoli on the side. yum, I gotta go make it now, getting hungry just thinking about it.:happy:
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade crabcake 94cal, salad with spring mix & american blend, cucumbers, plum tomato, red onions, green peppers and 2% reduced fat cheese 113cal with panera bread balsamic vinaigrette dressing 90cal and a bottle of water for a total of 297 cal
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Half a pizza... I'm gonna eat the rest of it for dinner... 614kcal...
    I'm really having an unhealthy day... Cake for breakfast, pizza for lunch and dinner... But at least I'm not over maintenance! ...Yet.