Blogilates Lovers???

Options
Hey! If anyone else is a fan of Cassey Ho's Blogilates videos and wants to encourage each other through them, please message me! It would be fun to track improvement on the moves with someone else!

Replies

• missmcal23
    missmcal23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I accidently stumbled across Cassey Ho's blogilates a couple of months ago. But I kept putting trying it off until yesterday!! I started on the beginners calendar, and I loved it :) I am really unfit though so I did struggle and today, well I tried to do the day 2 - plank for 1 min and could I? I managed 25 seconds! haha I have the rest of workout to do when I get home :) xx
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Love her! and my stomach looks a hell of a lot better because of her
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am doing her bubble butt and inner thighs routines at least twice a week, sometimes more often. I love her! I tried the abs alphabet, but I died somewhere in the middle of the routine, and had to use up one of my 7th lives, so I'm afraid to do it again. HAHAHAHA
  • celenachan
    celenachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love her calendar! I've been doing her calendar for the past few months and have been def getting stronger. Coupled with my workouts, I've been seeing results!
  • runninguntilparadise
    Options
    YES! I absolutely love her food bites and recipes!
    She's so encouraging and I love seeing how energetic she is! =D
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've just started the calendar, I love her too! I got bored of the ABC abs routine within seconds though, but I'm going to persevere and try again tonight :D
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just finished day one of the August calender!! So excited!!
  • TSmith410
    TSmith410 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started following her workouts yesterday, too! Wow they are tough! I have a long way to go, especially w/ upper body strength. I've been following the 90-day eating challenge for almost a month and I LOVE how much energy I have.
  • cmd720
    cmd720 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love her!!! Fun to work out with...only had to mute her once or twice. :P Y'all can add me if you'd like. :)
  • cat2324
    cat2324 Posts: 1
    Options
    I did the Beginner's Calendar last month, and I saw such an improvement. I lost 6 pounds! I started the August calendar last week, but today I'm having trouble accessing it, saying the password is incorrect. However, they are super hard, and I love it.
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im going to start the beginners calendar! Its nice to find other POPsters, feel free to add me!
  • mcy1018
    mcy1018 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the second week of the beginner's calendar and I am loving it! I'm starting to exercise again after a few month hiatus and it's nice to start slow but also feel a challenge. Anyone feel free to add me if you want support as we go through the calendar!
  • Sarahneedstoshrink
    Options
    Bump!