Down 75 pounds!

Options
I am so happy to be down 75 pounds! I had lost 60 pounds and I was having a hard time losing more. I did a 90 day plank challenge 90 days ago. It was planks, squats, and push ups. I took a pictures before and after. The before pics are of me just after I found out I lost my 60th pound!. I lost 15 more during the challenge and I couldn't believe the changes in my body. I really wanted to share!

picisto-20130727123426-479216_zpsf71572d7.jpg

Replies

• debaloo
    debaloo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I wish I could see the pics! The address doesn't work.
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    75 pounds, wow that is one hell of an impressive work! Simply mind-blowing, you're an inspiration :)
    I'd absolutely love to see the before-and-after pictures, and it'd be so great if you could give more details about the lovely success.
    Congratulations, and keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • tails1315
    Options
    I figured it out yay lol
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    Just saw the pics now, and it's true that pictures are worth a thousand words. You're awesome!! And you look fantastic
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations!!
  • tails1315
    Options
    Thank you so much. I have been working so hard. I have been trying to lose weight for ten years. Finally, something clicked and I am so much happier and healthier. I am active now and I love to eat healthy. I have a blog if anyone is interested in reading send me a message. :o)
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is incredible!! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So GREAT! What an awesome job you've done. You must be so proud - and so you should be! Congratulations...and you look FANTASTIC!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Wowwwweeee! That is incredible!!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your amazing progress
  • tails1315
    Options
    wow thanks to everyone! I love how supportive everyone is on here. I have about 20 pounds left to go. I know I can do it with such wonderful support!

:flowerforyou:
  • rustyztwo
    Options
    You should be very proud. Keep it up, it should inspire us all.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're very inspirational.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    You got this!
  • Courtney011691
    Options
    Do you mind sharing the details of your 90 day challenge? I'd love to do it! The ones I find are only 30 days.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    VERY nice! And either you have a great chest, or that's an awesome bra! Wish I could get mine back up there. At my age, I'm just happy they don't drag in my morning oatmeal :smooched:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    All the work really paid off. What a difference.
    And living in Mexico I am jealous :happy:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear what the challenge was as well. What a difference it made--and I want to lose about 15 pounds. I'd love to see such an impact from it!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. ...congrats. ...do you mind sharing the details of 90 day challenge? Thanks...
  • tails1315
    Options
    I would love to share. As soon as I can I will post pics of the program. I do want to add though that I continued to do an hour of Zumba 5 days a week but I was doing that before. I really think that the plank challenge help tighten up some of my trouble areas.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!