Just some comparison pics

Options
blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
I haven't lost all that I want too....but these pics range from my 175lbs to my now 161lbs (and on a good day 159lbs)...idk if there is a difference or not but I am going to post them anyway...

These pics from around 175lbs or more
29p9mp0.jpg
This was in early may 2010

vyy5xx.jpg
March 31st 2010

2d8s8eq.jpg
Sometime in the winter (probably Feb) 2010

Now these are from just a few days ago (so Sept 2010)

amxohy.jpg

dbtdn4.jpg

t7z8uc.jpg

Replies

• Joeysgirl
    Options
    I notice a difference! Great job! Your face and hips look MUCH different already! Way to go girl!!! Keep up the good work, you look very happy in those last few shots :)
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome pictures! I can definitely see a difference :) keep up the fantastic work!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look great! i can totally tell a difference especially in your legs. wtg!
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Moroon58: you totally made my day with that...I keep thinking my legs will never change...so if you see it, it must be changing :)

Thanks everyone :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss so far , keep up the good work. I can diffinately see a difference in your face and hips, tummy area.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT!!! I too see it in the face and tummy :)
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Thanks Bru and TheMommie...I didn't really notice my face until I posted these and I was really surprised by it. :) My tummy was the first thing I saw go down...it was remarkable to me...I woke up one day and it was much flatter! MFP and all my friends on here and everyone have been such a great help to my progress! :) Thanks! :)
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I notice a real difference.......way to go!!!
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yep, you no longer have that thigh bulge. Your legs go from bum to knee now.
  • ThinIsAlwaysIn2012
    Options
    You look great already. There really is a difference in your face/hips!!! Way to go!! Keep up the good work. I just started today. :flowerforyou:
  • suziemos
    Options
    You an totally tell in your face/hips/thigh areas. Keep up the good job!
  • starstealing
    Options
    as someone who struggles with legs as well, i wanted to reaffirm that YES, your thighs are definitely smaller!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fab!
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :) I still have a long road ahead but this about midway (or maybe a little more?) so I thought I would share :)

I showed my BF the pictures last night and he was amazed...since he sees me every day, I don't think he noticed the changes, just like I didn't...he was wowed :) Made me feel good :)

Keep at it everyone :)
  • JamesPartridge
    Options
    Someone tell me how to post these pictures. Is it basic html coding?
  • blh_1010
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial?hl=posting+pictures#posts-1437162

Try looking at this post, that's how I learned how to post pics. :) Hope that helps! :)

And thanks to everyone! :) I am back to 159lbs today! :) YAY! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!