Is this normal?

Options
Hi, jw if people have experienced this? I was just sitting on the couch and all of a sudden got a pain from my stomach to deep in my back ( shoulder blade area but deep inside) It hurt so bad, got dizzy and had to lay down, covered my eyes it was just a rly weird pain. Not sure why? Ive been calorie counting for 25 days, I weigh once a month, (13th) so not sure how much weight Ive lost this month. I havent exercised or eaten yet its only 9 am. Has anyone experienced any pains like this? It went away in about five min.

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Should ask your health care provider.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ask a medical professionnal. maybe it's not even related to weight loss
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks thats why I was wondering. If it happens again I will make an apt. :)
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    See doctor immediately. Pain between the shoulder blades and dizziness is a sign of a heart attack.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well, i wouldnt wait for it to happen again, id see your md. "IF" its heart related, that type of pain can manifest itself in so many different ways, from stomach pai, back pain, shoulder blade pain, neck pain, arm pain... the fact that you were dizzy, and it took 5 minutes for your pain to subside, id say it would be better to have it checked out now.
  • yorkies2
    yorkies2 Posts: 52
    Options
    I would go to your Dr. I had similar pain and it ended up being acid reflux, my step daughter is going through that same thing now and her Dr. is sending her for a endoscopy to see if she has acid reflux because they ruled out gall bladder.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    well, i wouldnt wait for it to happen again, id see your md. "IF" its heart related, that type of pain can manifest itself in so many different ways, from stomach pai, back pain, shoulder blade pain, neck pain, arm pain... the fact that you were dizzy, and it took 5 minutes for your pain to subside, id say it would be better to have it checked out now.

This!