Hii. Super new.

Options
Hi. I just joined this website about 5 minutes ago after lurking it earlier today. From what I could tell everyone supports each other, and motivates each other, and that's exactly what I need. I've been saying for a YEAR that I was going to lose this weight. But it hasn't happened.

A little BG info: I'm 21. I had my first baby August 2009. I gained FIFTY pounds during my pregnancy. I really should have laid off the bar-b-q's. I lost 20 pounds the first two weeks after giving birth. And that's it. I was working out around April. But since I wasn't eating as healthy as I should have been, I didn't see any results. So then I gave up.

Lately I have just been feeling icky. I have never weighed more then 130lbs before. And right now I weight about 150. Give or take a few. My pre-pregnancy weight is 117, and I'm hoping to get as close to that as possible.

Anyways, I really think this website will help and I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, this site is really great for motivation and support
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome!! You can lose the weight!!
    This is a great place, and we are glad to have you join!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Thanks. I hope I actually lose weight this time lol.
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great! Good luck!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this site earlier this week! I am in the same boat as you. I had a baby in April, I gained 37 lbs with the pregnancy. Pre pregnancy I weighed 150, my heaviest until I got pregnant. Initially I went from 187, to 165 in the first week. Then by my 6 week check up I was at 171. That is where I have stayed. I honestly thought maybe it would come off on its own. Ha yeah right. Well good luck on your journey!!!!!!