The hard work is paying off!

Options
Nobody has really noticed my weight loss yet.....doesn't help that everyone I see, I see daily or almost daily at work etc. Anyway, today my husband came home from work today, gave me a kiss and then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me....right as he was letting go of me he said "You feel smaller!" :smile: I put my hands up in the air and said "YES!!!" LOL!!!! Best feeling! :smile: Makes all the hard work so worth it! :drinker:

Replies

• emeraldee
    Options
    awesome! good work! Keep it going!
  • chrisylim
    chrisylim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    what a great reward! :) So sweet of your husband to have noticed too. Yay for you!
  • ktknight
    ktknight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way-2-Go, keep up the awesome work!:wink:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I hope that you are planning to keep that guy for ever.
  • kgaylord
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work! I know it makes me feel better to know my husband loves me for who I am and supports me when I try to loose weight. I hope I can stick w/this.:smile:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That made me smile. Good job!!
  • mrslaxton
    mrslaxton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's the best! Congratulations on your success, and the success to come! <3
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It took almost 80 lbs before people started noticing my weight loss and it's awesome when they do but the first time my husband put his arms around me and said I felt smaller was the best feeling ever. I couldn't be happier for you! Try not to get discouraged, you're doing great!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :flowerforyou: And myprogress....yes I do intend to :heart: We have been together for 22 years and will celebrate our 19th anniversary next month :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!