Brazil Butt Lift

mamabearr
mamabearr Posts: 304
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I have this workout. I was wondering if anyone got great results from it?

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    I have not hear off this work out, but I would like to
  • It's from Beachbody. I was wondering if it was any good for more then just lifting your butt. Even though I need to do that.
  • I'm a Beachbody Coach and have never tried it, but have heard a lot about it and have heard that people are getting great results from it... and are sore!! lol
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    I am currently doing the program. I just started week 2 today! So far, I really like the program. Hoping for some good results as well!
  • S_H84
    S_H84 Posts: 75
    I really didn't enjoy it. It's the first time I ever sent something back.......
    But I didn't really do it long enough to see any results.....
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    I have heard that the Tummy Tuck is one of the best DVDs for abs! Sadly, this is one of the Beachbody programs I don't own. :D
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm a Beachbody Coach and have never tried it, but have heard a lot about it and have heard that people are getting great results from it... and are sore!! lol

Yes, I was definitely sore the first 3-4 days of the workout! I was surprised at how sore I really was. And, yes, I have seen and heard that people were getting great results for BBL as well.
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    yeah it is good for more then just your butt. Its great for love handels. I cant wait to get it. you can find out more by asking me or my other half at http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/yeagerbomb. If you take the p90x recovery drink after your work out you will be able to workout harder and feel a lot less pain.
  • Awesome. I was doing it before but wasn't dieting properly so didn't see any results. But this time I swear I'm gonna eat differently. ...I hope. Haha.
This discussion has been closed.