Looking to make friends....heard crickets on another board!

Options
Nothing like the sound of crickets on another board to really motivate you to lose weight! Looking for some friends to share in my fitness and weight loss journey. Thanks ya'll!

Replies

• Rebel_Stout
    Rebel_Stout Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi There, No crickets this time :) I just joined, so totally new to this whole thing, but I like seeing what I eat all written down... Really makes me think twice.
  • mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help support and motivate you! Accountability is key to losing weight, sorry you had such a hard time on the other board!
  • Metamorphoo
    Metamorphoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Isn't it an eye opener. I used to "think" I wasn't eating that much...holy crud was I wrong!
  • Metamorphoo
    Options
    Thank you! I love having the accountability. :-)
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more support and motivation the better
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • wittykim
    Options
    Seems like a lot of crickets around here! Where do the cool kids hang out? ;)
  • Metamorphoo
    Options
    Chirp Chirp! ;-)
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Haha yea. Im always hearing crickets. I posted on a bored and disappeared into the abyss of crickets. Hehe ill add yall. :)
  • Metamorphoo
    Options
    Well I am quite active when it comes to interacting. I love meeting people! Everybody has been added and I am so inspired by your journeys.
  • Chispasv
    Chispasv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Metamorphoo
    Options
    You are added!
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    don't know what that means but sending request
  • thattimewithsarah
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can add me!
  • Metamorphoo
    Options

Crickets merely mean that there is silence and the only thing you hear is them. In the south you are more likely to hear the sound of cicadas heming and hawing and it is REALLY LOUD!
  • kayjaybee357
    kayjaybee357 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't hesitate to add me...It would be nice to have more friends to the list to help motivate. I just started back on about a week ago.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! And anyone else that is looking for motivation and support!
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! Added :)
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Crickets merely mean that there is silence and the only thing you hear is them. In the south you are more likely to hear the sound of cicadas heming and hawing and it is REALLY LOUD!

Funny! I was wondering the same thing.... feel free to add. Love to have support as a newbie myself and give it! Open invite to all :bigsmile:

p.s. We don't have crickets here but I have lived in a place where they were for a short time and I loved them... so relaxing to listening to ....