New... again. Today's the day... who's with me!!!

Options
Hello, all. I'm no good at keeping myself in check. I'll gladly take friends who can practice tough love. Last night I ate a donut for dinner and, this morning, I weighed in at the heaviest I've ever been apart from being pregnant. I have babies that I want to be there for and a wonderful husband. TODAY IS THE DAY!

30 years old
325 lbs
5'6"
married, working, 2 children

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!!

Replies

• erinbeth_
    erinbeth_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like some more friends. Not new to MFP, but this is a new account (had to step away for a bit). I'll add ya.
  • evoreedae
    evoreedae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great... thank you!!!
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good for you for takin' the plunge. I'm trying to get serious about my weight loss again. Plateaus suck. I'm a 23 year-old college student majoring in elementary education. I've never taken part in the social aspect of MFP, but figured why not? Imma add ya.
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can do it. Just take one day at a time and make small goals for yourself.
  • kalison83
    kalison83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you :)

I joined MFP awhile ago, but fell off the wagon quickly! I had my son in September and I weigh now what I did right before I delivered him! It's very discouraging, but I am ready to make the leap! Working from home with a baby makes it tough to work out. I've scoped out some walking routes, but Texas summers limit the time we should/want to be outdoors. But, I'm making a plan and will finally stick to it!

Good luck to all of us! :)
  • ninessential
    Options
    Awesome. There comes a point where you just have to STOP and not let it conquer you anymore.