Fall TV!

Options
Jennwith2ns
Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
I love love love Fall. One of my favorite things is my shows come back! What are you looking forward to?

I cant wait for:

GLEE
Dexter
Desperate Housewives
Modern Family
House
Cougar Town
Parenthood

I think that's it, lol!

Replies

• egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    NCIS !! 2 more weeks!
  • emeraldee
    Options
    I can't wait for:
    How I Met Your Mother
    Glee
    Parenthood
    Dexter
    30 Rock
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Don't forget BIGGEST LOSER! Airing next week I fink. WOOT!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Gossip Girl starts tonight, but I also can't wait for Glee, Supernatural, Biggest Loser, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and like 10 other shows that I'm addicted to...
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Vampire Diaries
    House
    Life Unexpected
    Greys anatomy
    Private Practice
    Cougar Town
    Castle
    Modern Family

There are soo many!! I am going to be putting a lot of time on my recumbent bike this fall. I feel a lot better about watching this much tv if I'm on the bike while watching it most of it. lol
  • desp8housewife
    desp8housewife Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for..... GREYS ANATOMY!!!!! Modern Family is hilarious.. those are my favs.... along with some reality tv :) But that is around all year.
  • ambercole
    Options
    I guess i'm the odd man out cause I'm not looking forward to anything on tv this fall. I don't watch alot of tv. The only show I watch religiously is Deadliest Catch and it airs april through july.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Dexxxxxxxter!! The Middle. How I Met Your Mother. The Big Bang Theory.. etc
  • somethingvague
    Options
    Greys Anatomy!!!!

I like a lot of shows....but this is the only one I HAVE to watch every week. (Ever since Scrubs ended)

Oh, that and Jersey Shore (i can't help it) :)
  • DanyelD
    Options
    Watching Gossip Girl right now, but cannot wait for Desperate Housewives and House!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser, and Amazing Race - and I do like Desperate Housewives as well. Have to limit the shows, otherwise they'd totally suck me in!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Dexter, Greys Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, and hopefully the return of Pretty Little Liars!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    NCIS !! 2 more weeks!

YAY!!!! *does a happy dance*
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Oh and YAY for GLEE!!!!!!!! and Bones, and Fringe, and and....so many others....(^_^)!!!
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Biggest Loser and Hell's Kitchen...oh, and a new show on food network starting called Top Chef ,Just Desserts
  • raeannefowler
    Options
    The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town Oh and Desperate Housewives (new love for me)
  • blackstallion681
    Options
    I'm excited for Heartland, NCIS, CSI, and The Mentalist are the main shows I am looking forward to this fall =)
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I'm excited for Heartland, NCIS, CSI, and The Mentalist are the main shows I am looking forward to this fall =)

I love Heartland too. Have to wait to see it on youtube though. :grumble:
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ok, so guess I am a little weird but I love Sons of Anarchy!!! Jax is so freakin hott!! Oh and Bones and NCIS, I think that may be it...
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    American Horror Story starts in October on FX

The weird commercials have my interest

Walking Dead
    30 Rock
    Community