Major milestone!

Options
I'm not ready for before and after pics just yet, but I hit a major milestone! I started this journey at my heaviest ever: I was a 12/14.
Yesterday, at the store, the 8s fit perfectly and the 6s weren't far off. I am a 6/8! I have dropped 3 sizes in just about 20 lbs.!

I feel awesome! An 8 was my goal size, and I have 20 lbs. to go and I'm almost in a 6! WOOHOO!

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Good job :)
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic!!! Way to go. :)
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Well done! You must be over the moon. Keep up the great work :happy:
  • raeannefowler
    Options
    Woo Hoo Indeed!!!! Rock on!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :D
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is wonderful! All your hard work is really paying off! I'm in a very similar boat, my approximate goal size was a 10, I'm already in a 10 and I have at least another 15 or maybe 20 lbs to go. I LOVE how I keep having to donate more and more clothes because I'm swimming in them. Only recently I've been shopping (because my old clothes just don't fit) and it is so exciting to see clothes look good on me and easily fitting into smaller sizes than I expected. It's a great feeling isn't it! Congrats and good luck on the remainder of your goal! I hope it's easy to reach and an absolute breeze to maintain!!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    I've worked hard to get where you started... Thanks for the inspiration to know that I can get even smaller. I can't even imagine being a size 8 little alone a size 6 - YOU ROCK!! Great job!!!
  • NavySailor
    NavySailor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!