time to get in shape for a wedding... MINE!

Options
Yep... 5 weeks and I'm gettin married... I don't have a lot to lose, but for some reason I can't lose these last 10 pounds... I want to be in the best shape possible for my own freakin wedding! You'd think that would be enough motivation for someone, but I have am having so much trouble. My biggest downfall is going to places when presented with yummy food (school.. i teach... my parents, grandparents, friends, etc.) whenever I am presented with junk food that i don't keep in my own house.. i binge.. like bad... therefor negating all my hard work! VERY frustrating!

Replies

• steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem when I visit people or go out to eat. My friend just had a birthday party this weekend so I ate lots of bad stuff like ice cream cake. I am on my period too so it was hard to resist the sweets and the taco dip.

I am getting married in a few months too and I am hoping to gain more momentum. When I first started this I was doing really well but now I haven't been losing the weight as regularly. Tomorrow is a new day though and we can resist temptation. When I go over to a friends house I might bring my own snacks.