Eviction Notice

Options
Dear Fat,

You have been part of me almost my entire life and now I must bid adieu. You have humiliated, belittled and made me hide in corners as a child. As a teen, you forced me to strap down my fat in unhealthy ways...as an adult, I thought, well. hey, this is who I am and will always be and you and I became frenemies...

Now I see that we can no longer be friends. you! I must evict you from this body --that I must take control over. I can't take the way you make me look in clothes and how much you exhaust me. So, farewell, as this is day one on a journey that will probably last forever. I've had enough of being motivated for ten minutes and then lose interest when I don't see results fast enough. I am going to do whatever it takes to be successful at this lifestyle change. This isn't something that is temporary...it's something that I must live with forever. So starts the journey. I will not give up on myself ever again.

This is your eviction notice! You have 6 months to significantly vacate the premises!

Replies