Hi, any short people wanting to lose a lot of weight?

Options

Replies

• gsdz4me
    gsdz4me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", I originally started off here at 212lb just before Xmas 2012, I am now at 181lb and aiming for 130lb and will reassess when I get there. I live in New Zealand.
  • melissa_raie
    melissa_raie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I started in January at 180lbs. I am now, just a couple months later at 159lbs. I've got another 35 pounds to go, but I'm gonna get there!
    You can do it!! Keep track of all your calories. Try to eat mostly fruits and vegetables and whole grains. I know eating healthy while in college is a challenge, but you can do it. And as for exercise. I've been doing the 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It's only a 20 minute work out and it's helped me lose 21 pounds so far. I think the best thing is that if you've only got a little time to devote to exercise make it count with a really hard circuit training workout.
    Feel free to add me. And all you other short girls, You can add me too... And good luck!!
  • dollymixture778
    dollymixture778 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 11. I am in the UK. I have lost about 8lbs since June 2012. I would like to use another 7 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ballewstacy
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 186 pounds. Just joined. Don't know exactly how this web site works yet I am probably older than you but I need a friend my size and with the same goal as mine. I need to lose lots of weight. Feel free to add me.
  • jessica_hart
    Options
    HI:) I am 5'3 and 171 pounds I really want to get down to 135ish
  • piggy2twiggy
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ft short. Uni student. My highest weight was 190 lbs, currently 157 lbs. Need to drop 40 lbs to reach my goal weight at 120-110 lbs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • bridieclare88
    Options
    I'm 4 foot 9 so i think i qualify as a shortie ;-)
    I'm 65 kgs (sorry don't know what that is lbs. I am an Aussie, and would love to help motivate people/ have people motovate me from any part of the world!! Any of you please feel free to add me :)
  • Kayjay31
    Kayjay31 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5ft. Just had baby # 3 and having the hardest time losing weight. Please add me.
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". I love using MFP to help me keep track of my calories which is essential in weight loss. Since you are a busy student,
    it's easy to fall into the fast food trap. Start by making sensible choices for your meals. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5'2 Age 39 Sw 160 Cw153 Gw135
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weigh 152.5 as of today. (can't seem to get out of the dang 150's) My goal is 125.

Same here
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5'2" and need to lose 75 lbs :)
  • daniellaxnicole
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and I am hoping to lose about 22 lbs! :)
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' - started at 215. I'm down to 123 with a goal of 115. Only 8 more pounds to go!:happy: The last 10 pounds have been the hardest!
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and 5'0 I weigh 170 started at 193 but looking to got at least to 130 but like to get farther then that feel free to add
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and started at 166, would like to be around 115-120. Anyone's free to add me :smile:
  • cinthyathreeohfive
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm 166..hoping to be around 125 :)
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I am so glad that you are trying to do this while you are so young. There are 2 things that, I think, are most important, but especially hard while you are in college.

Eat less quantity & be consistent.

I know that others are going to say to exercise, etc. And, exercise is GREAT! But, I think the above 2 things are most important for a college student and the hardest for a college student. I used to be an athlete in college and very thin, and now I have pretty much the same stats as you. So, I hope you can lose it now, and KEEP it off.

I am age 51. (I have 2 children who are college students). I am 4'11" and weigh 145 pounds. I'd like to get down to 98 pounds, if possible. I will see as I get down to the 120s. Right now, I seem to be stuck in the 140s. I am very small boned, so think that 98 is about right for me.

You can friend me, if you like.

I wish you the very best!
    Linda
  • shortie120
    shortie120 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi, i started at 155 and i am now 148.8 and i would love to get down to a curvy 125-127
  • amyegm
    amyegm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11 1/2" and need to lose about 95lbs. I'm available to provide support.