Re-motivated and needing support

Options
Hey Guys! I am not new here but I really lost my motivation for awhile and all the progress that I had previously made. I think I am finally in the right mindset to do this right this time, stick with it, and reach my goals. I could really use some supportive friends who would help hold me accountable and push me when I am not doing as well as I could. Thanks!

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'll add ya...I'm in the same boat!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi guys, feel free to add me, i'm on everday and will offer non judgemental support
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
    nothing like a support system!!
  • luckylilma818
    luckylilma818 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . :)
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When motivation evaporates, I find that nothing can replace sheer persistence. Not trying to be glib, but there is really nothing that came overcome persistence.
  • JustUla
    JustUla Posts: 20
    Options
    I am exactly where you are. Today is day 7. Add me, maybe we can keep each other going.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    When motivation evaporates, I find that nothing can replace sheer persistence. Not trying to be glib, but there is really nothing that came overcome persistence.

yes I realize that but having friends that help you through is nice for the hard days which we all have, even you I'm sure.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    To the rest of you thank you for the adds and encouragement :)
  • LoreneR
    LoreneR Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for your post. I am in the same boat! I am remotivated and trying — again! Good luck. You can do it! Please add me.
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, have the weight to prove it. I've sent you a request.