6 Months Progress

Options
ddzubow
ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
So I've made it 6 months into my journey and thought I'd share my progress. When I began in February, I was at my all time heaviest weight, 211 lbs. When I joined MFP, I was 208 and set a goal to reach 180 lbs, which was the lowest weight I can remember since high school (10+ years). Well, let's just say I hit that goal 4 months in and knew I could do better. So I decided to change my goal to 170 lbs - a weight I've never dreamed of being as I always thought it'd be too skinny. Today, I am 171.5 lbs, and have been maintaining for about a month.

Since I've reached this weight, I've switched my focus to weight training mixed in with some cardio to try to melt away the fat and show off the muscles I just know are hiding in there somewhere. I wish I hadn't focused so heavily on cardio in the beginning and had included weight training from the start - it's definitely made a huge difference.

My next goal is to get my BF% down to the 12-15% range, which hopefully I'll be able to reach in the next 6 months! Thanks for everyone's support that's been there with me along the ride.

Without further ado...
2mx2xs6.jpg

Replies

• msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congratulations!!
  • mrivera1962
    Options
    Wow,what an Achievement...Congratulations for all your success and Hard Work..Your an Inspiration 2 all of us who want to Meet and Complete there Goal..Motivated..Thanks for Sharing..

P.S,
    Please add me so I can keep on seeing your Progress and Stay On Track and Focused..Again WTG:happy:
  • micmin22
    micmin22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Very motivating! congrats!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    It looks great on you, congratulations.
  • jnaimurphy
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
    Makes me even more motivated to lose the weight.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's always nice to be able to see the fruits of your labor.
  • lavi73
    lavi73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!! WTG!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    wow - AMAZING!!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    WTG!
    Love the upgrade on the smile too.
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job!!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    awesome job you are doing!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!