Rate my beard ...

Options

Replies

• leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's a great full beard. The only way it's going to get better is with length, so I'm saying 9 now for sure, and will be a 10+ once at chest or longer length. Looks super good on you too!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I would give it a 6...I'm spoiled by my hubby's beard!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I've seen better. I've seen worse. Solid 7.5.

I would wear it.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I am not from iceland but wouldn't that be fun?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I was going to give you a 7.5, but then I saw you are aiming for stomach/chest length so 5. I'll bump it up when it gets longer.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'll give this beard an 8.5. It seems thick and full-bodied and has nice spectrum of beardtastic color highlights. Keep it beardy!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    In for beard love.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Does it smell like a sammich??? Cuz that's hawt!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    IN for beard braiding.

Alas, I already have a woman that will braid my beard for me (not GF lol). However I would be willing to discuss future beard braiding services.

@ Iceland - Oh ok. I ask because I was thinking about taking a trip there and was looking for inside scoops. Gotta get in touch with my ancestral roots.

@ Jen - ouch, but fair enough lol. To be honest I have to see how it grows out, if at any point I think it starts to grow too whispy I will shorten it.

@ Chirsti - Thanks. That camera I used is crap. Its mostly red, with black, brown, and blonde.

@ fbmandy - Heh thanks.

@ 2credneck - Like sammich? LOL no I dont think so. I keep it pretty clean. I use beard wax too which is scented.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    One word of warning about trimming your beard.

In my profile pic in background you can see my beard at it's most luxurious and long...I never ever lost a fight with that beard.

Since I have trimmed it - I have never won a fight.

* Note I was never actually in a fight in either scenario, but you can't argue with facts.
  • ewells2420
    Options
    I would give it a 6...I'm spoiled by my hubby's beard!

Seen your pics just now. Tell your husband he has my bearded respect.
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    8.5!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Get on a plane and go man go!! what an awesome trip that will be!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    One word of warning about trimming your beard.

In my profile pic in background you can see my beard at it's most luxurious and long...I never ever lost a fight with that beard.

Since I have trimmed it - I have never won a fight.

* Note I was never actually in a fight in either scenario, but you can't argue with facts.

Haha I had already grew it once before to a longer length. But it didnt grow in quiet right and didnt like it. For reference:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/ewells2420/beard4_zps435d89f8.jpg

I ended up completely shaving it, and am now almost 6 months back into it again.

What I looked without (brlugh) http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/ewells2420/CFBEA26E-16D5-4BD6-8E93-A40013B24B4C-268-000000239385B0E3.jpg

Also btw grats on losing all that weight. Im still trying to get on that level.
  • ewells2420
    Options
    Get on a plane and go man go!! what an awesome trip that will be!

Yeah im seriously considering it. Money or time off isnt really the problem. Just my own lazyness lol. Well I would still have to save for a few months to make sure im not worrying about money while over there.

Also Im surprised how many woman are giving high ratings. Not sure if its just out of niceness or what. But most woman ive heard/talked to dont like beards. Nice to see.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    A respectable 7. Good volume on the sides, needs to be longer.
  • ewells2420
    Options
    A respectable 7. Good volume on the sides, needs to be longer.

Strong username to post content ratio.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Also Im surprised how many woman are giving high ratings. Not sure if its just out of niceness or what. But most woman ive heard/talked to dont like beards. Nice to see.

I love hair... long hair, moustaches, beards. I'm also very partial to shaved heads. I"m not much into the 'standard' men's hair lengths. My hair is down to my tailbone. My old man's hair is to the bottom of his ribcage.

However, I'd tell you if I didn't like your beard. The old man let his grow last winter and it just didn't look right. He's one who looks better with it trimmed close. Different people can carry off different looks.

And thanks for the compliment, that was sweet of you to say!
  • needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    8. I would give you a 10 if you braided it and tied it with ribbons :)
  • ewells2420
    Options
    8. I would give you a 10 if you braided it and tied it with ribbons :)

Ribbons, no ...

This:

sn_beard_ring_t.jpg

Yes.