The Biggest Pet Peeve Ever...

Options
What grinds your gears?? List your worst pet peeves!

I hate when someone is in a right hand turning lane going straight at a red light and there are others open!

Replies

• needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hypocracy...
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options
    ^^^ yep that drives me nuts!

Thought of another:
    not taking responsibility for your actions
    gets me grr:mad:
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Sense of entitlement-no one owes you anything get off your butt and work hard for what you want!
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I service swimming pools, my biggest peeve is people that leave damn floats and toys in the pool after they are done. HATE THAT!!
  • jaxelrad22
    Options
    haha ^ I'll remember to take em out in the future
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will keep your pool clean and clear.
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm stalking you, my new MFP bestie lol.

Mine? Cheaters.

But not the intentional ones, who get into a relationship knowning that they're going to cheat and consider themselves "player(a)s". No no, they're just ridic, and everyone already knows that.

I mean the ones who have mothers that raised them better and know better. The ones who waste a year or so of someone's life then decide they want to call/text/message/see someone on the down low 'cause the relationship got too tough for them.

Um, just go? Don't waste anymore of my time! There are literally 3 billion other guys/girls in the world, I'll survive.

Ps, I'm not just saying men do this, lol. I'm being an equal opportunity hater right now. I just feel like I see it WAYYY too often, so lame.
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    People who stop at a red light and only when the light goes green only then do they put the indicator on so you're stuck behind him. Aaaahhhhh hulk smash!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    People who do curls in the squat rack!!!
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    When the light turns green and the horns behind me start blaring, I mean the second it turns green!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Tailgaters!
  • LillyWillow
    Options
    I hate when people brag about how much food stamp money they get and how they buy steak and lobster and then use their smart phone to post on facebook about going out to the bar to drink all night. ( I usually tell them off for this)

I also can't stand it when I'm in a store and an employee uses the overhead speaker and then slams the phone down. They should use their finger to end the call, then put the phone receiver down.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I have tons, but the biggest one I can think of right now is when people type like this...

HeY hOw ArE yOu DoInG??? OmG tYpInG LiKe ThIs Is CoMpLeTeLy DuMb.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I just annoyed the heck out of myself typing that!!!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    When customers at work say their phones don't work, when it's not really the phone, it's the carrier (I can see how some people get this confused, but when I've explained it many times in the same week and they are still adamant it's the actual phones, and I send a tech all the way out there to prove it's not the phone, they still say it's the phone).

People talking on their cell phone like they are the only ones in the world (and while driving for that matter! My good friend was almost killed because of a girl txting on her cell phone). It was a pretty hefty lawsuit for medical damages.

Love when people don't have a job or any means of income yet they are out drinking and partying every weekend - where the HELL did you find the money to do that? And drop over $200 a weekend? And pay all your bills?

Those are just a few :)
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • jaxelrad22
    Options
    People who stop at a red light and only when the light goes green only then do they put the indicator on so you're stuck behind him. Aaaahhhhh hulk smash!

Hahaha that profile pic with your huge arm and then HULK SMASH:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • jaxelrad22
    Options

LOL!

haha yea that's really funny!:laugh:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    People who volunteer to do something for you and don't follow through. Why offer to do something if you know damn well you're not gonna do it???

Know-it-all's that don't know a damn thing at all

People who leave piss on the toilet seat!! How trifling can you be?

People who use the bathroom and don't wash their hands. How can you take a dump without washing your hands??
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm stalking you, my new MFP bestie lol.

Mine? Cheaters.

But not the intentional ones, who get into a relationship knowning that they're going to cheat and consider themselves "player(a)s". No no, they're just ridic, and everyone already knows that.

I mean the ones who have mothers that raised them better and know better. The ones who waste a year or so of someone's life then decide they want to call/text/message/see someone on the down low 'cause the relationship got too tough for them.

Um, just go? Don't waste anymore of my time! There are literally 3 billion other guys/girls in the world, I'll survive.

Ps, I'm not just saying men do this, lol. I'm being an equal opportunity hater right now. I just feel like I see it WAYYY too often, so lame.

^^^This too^^^