Zumba lovers... Suggest some zumba videos/DVD's.

Options
Hello,

I wish to try something different along with my regular gym workout routine. I get some free time at home in the evenings and I tried a zumba video from youtube today. Felt good dancing.

Could someone please suggest me some good fat burning zumba video/DVD's. Any other exercise video's would also do.

I am already aware of a few like Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, P90x, Turbo...; but I stay on 2nd floor and cannot jump at home and don't have any other place to workout.

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Two hours ago I asked my Zumba instructor for good DVD recommendations for my friend. She said to go to Zumba.com and buy them there.
  • bookishtype
    bookishtype Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really like the RUSH DVD. Mostly because it's a fast(20 min) workout that I can do over my short lunch break!! Also because it's fun and ridiculous and something I can do over and over and not get bored.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I prefer the "games" on Wii and Xbox. More on the Xbox because of no controller. I have gone to classes, I have done the DVD's and I just like the wii and xbox better.
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just purchased a set from QVC. Its called Zumba Gold Live it Up Fitness Program and Take it to the Dance. There are four dvd's and toning sticks. I tried it last night, and it was a great workout. The first dvd is instructional, the second dvd is a 45 minute cardio workout and the third dvd is a toning workout. Hope this Helps!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I would say Zumba Exhilarate. Its fun for me! i love it. We have a zumba challenge going on, you can check it on: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1053821-zumba-august-challenge