Easy to start, hard to stick with it. Help me get there.

Options
mb2bthin
mb2bthin Posts: 47 Member
75807.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

just found this site and am getting started. Easy to start, hard to stay with it. So, lets help support each other to making it! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mb2bthin
    Options
    75807.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

just found this site and am getting started. Easy to start, hard to stay with it. So, lets help support each other to making it! :flowerforyou:
  • test1one
    test1one Posts: 1
    Options
    I have about 35 pounds to loose also. I just started today. I wish you all the best with your diet.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I have been here 6 months this week and love it :wink:

It has been so much FUN in making this life style change(I don't think of it as a diet), REALLY !!

Be sure to weigh and/or measure all your food, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:
    Log it BEFORE you eat it, this will help you make better choices :smile:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • mb2bthin
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the support and ideas. Glad to see how great you are doing. Keep it up and please keep checking in with me. I realized last night when I logged my food just how much bigger my eyes were. I had consumed so many more calories than I thought. So, today is a new day to start, to learn and to loose:happy:
  • mb2bthin
    Options
    Hi, wanna support each other on this journey to keep us both on track and moving down on the scale? As you know, I just started yesterday. I want to have a buddy on this site to keep me accountable. If you are looking for the same, let me know.

I really want to succeed this time.:flowerforyou:
  • MJV40
    MJV40 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello! I have also just started today. I just found this site and thought "This just might work!" Good Luck to you and maybe we can help each other out!:happy:
  • janetbr
    janetbr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started like 10 minutes ago and really excited about having support from others who have been there. Good luck!
  • mb2bthin
    Options
    Okay, let's do this - check in as often as you can (daily if possible) and let's keep the lines of communication open with what is happening. Are we sticking to our calories, keeping to our exercise plan - if not - what is happening and how we can support each other.

How do we want the group to help

Then, lets be there for each other and walk the finish line to our goal together!!!!:heart::heart:

If you like click on my link and send me a personal email. We can form our own email group that way and/or just use this message board.

Everyone is welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • mb2bthin
    Options
    Okay gang, you know how fun it is to start something. We get so excited and have these great dreams on all the weight we will lose as we get back into exercise, eat healthy, and move toward the magic "happy weight". Okay, so that is what happened, found the site, got excited etc etc and then the very next day and two didn't even check back, didn't watch what I ate, did zero exercise and am just plain frustrated with myself.

Anyone else go through this but did eventually break through the inertia?

If you did, please share...