Looking to add a small group of friends.

Options
I am not looking to go overboard, but i would like to add a select small group of people as friends for encouragement.

All i ask is that people are open minded.
I like to do things my own way and i will support those who want to do things their way.
Thank you =)

Replies

• pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me, i'll encourage and support but let you do things your own way
  • KisforKriss
    Options
    added, thanks =)
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like, I feel you on doing things your way that's exactly what I do, much respect....
  • AceyFace87
    AceyFace87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. Always looking for new friends on here :)
  • lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm just getting back into the swing of things after deleting my old acct a few months back and need some support! :D

oh and my mind is probably as open as one can get <3
  • bethanie95
    Options
    Add me, add me? I'm looking for the same thing really- just some people to remind me I am not the only one! (:
  • Leaping_Lemur
    Leaping_Lemur Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to keep my friends list fairly small, but I'm always looking to add people who are supportive and interactive.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to keep my friends list fairly small, but I'm always looking to add people who are supportive and interactive.

^^ this! I've been on here a while and but i'm always looking for fun and supportive friends.
  • pushery
    pushery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I'm looking for the same as well. feel free to add me :)
  • natnatc1985
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would rather have a small group of encouraging friends too :-)
  • KisforKriss
    Options
    bumping this
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we each need to find or own path and what works for us. Never critical of what is in the diaries of my friends.
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi, you are welcome to add me I'll send you a FR. I feel the same way. I'm here for support and not to preach anything to anyone and like to have friends who do the same. I think you will find that most people are supportive and won't really give advice unless you ask for it. Welcome!