Not sure...

Options
bubbles1212
bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
I have been at this since June 2013. I know it has only been two months, but I do not notice a difference. However, I told my pals last month I would post my pics this month. I know it is not a success story, but I am hoping to motivate myself to keep going. I have lost about 5 lbs total and about 9 inches. Please don't be too harsh :)

The pis with the HRM around my chest are from June 1, 2013. Withuot the HRM are from today :)

junefront_zps445141da.jpg

augustfront-Copy_zpse2d6653c.jpg

juneback-Copy_zps8f92a6d2.jpg

augustback-Copy_zpscf3a2e4e.jpg

juneside_zps71c79bb6.jpg

Julyside-Copy_zps113e16e2.jpg

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Photographs are not the best indicators of gradual change over a short period of time (two months). Trust your tape measurements and keep at it. If you are seeing the tape measurements change, then eventually you will also notice the changes in the mirror.

Good luck with your weight loss challenge!
  • debaloo
    debaloo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job. I can see a difference. No more bra bulge in the back. Arms smaller. Hips and tummy smaller:happy:
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look A LOT tighter! Especially in the upper and lower stomach, as well as the abs
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Tempe, so we're neighbors!

What a great transformation already! I can see your muffin-top shrinking in, the sides of your back are smoothing out and tightening up, and your stomach is getting flatter. Keep it up! It took me over three and a half months to see changes that noticeable in myself!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I do see slight differences in the back area around the bra, the tummy and the arms. 5 pounds won't show much and it's hard to see the changes when you look at yourself every day. You don't say what you're doing to lose - I do a combination of cardio and lifting but I think I see more results from the lifting. The cardio just gives me extra calories because I like to eat! Don't get discouraged! Keep working toward your goals. It's not a fast process but it is totally worth it!
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    9 inches lost is a fabulous result for just 2 months. Please don't get discouraged by the scale not going down.
  • bubbles1212
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your encouragement and kind words. My Mom says she can see a difference, but my husband says no. I do cardio (zumba, biking, walking) 4-5 days a week and also incorporate lifting (going to attempt NROLFW again). If anyone has any advice on how to see better results, I am all ears :)
  • AnthonyKolka
    AnthonyKolka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Smile more! :)
  • bubbles1212
    Options
    Smile more! :)

HAHA! The before pics, I just got done working out and the pic from today was right after I woke up. I Will try to smile more though :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!