Replies

• LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh, boo. I didn't know it was closed...
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    PLEASE READ: Sorry, the group is closed. I received too many requests and can't handle all of them. I limited it to 50 people as more would be too much for me.

I am just re-posting so those that still want in and didn't see their name on the list can search for another Challenge Group or decide to start a new one cause there appears to be lots of interest...50 people was the cut off for a manageable group.....

Also..I know the rules are that 2 skipped weigh ins means they will be dropped from the challenge to let other people in. That would be 2 weeks skipped.

Keep at it!!!
  • Borer_14
    Borer_14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it was closed either--- Would anyone else be up for starting a new group?? Not sure that I could start it but would definitely be in to join and do the challenges!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I found this on MFP for those that are not in this challenge group.

Mr Clandestine just opened a Challenge Page on Skinnyo, go ahead and join it please, get on a team and get motivated to change your life.

And anyone else not on a team please go to one of the open team pages and join a team, any team will do, JUST GET STARTED!

Here is the new team link:
    http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/512cf0d15543e

If this one fills up message Mr Clandestine and he will to open another one.

Let's do this!!!!

Just adding to this for clarity....sign up on skinnyo.com click on challenges...click on find a challenge...the latest board should be up...it will say MFP Biggest Loser #5 or if we have to get another board going #6...click on that challenge...scroll down and click on join challenge....then work out, eat right, lose weight...and be the biggest loser!!! You can do it!!
  • virginies
    virginies Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Virginies
    Current Weight: 225.5
    Total pounds you want to lose:75
    Goal weight for March 31: 215
    Goal Weight for April 30: 207
    Goal Weight for May 31: 199
    Something positive about yourself : I am a strong woman and a good mom :)
  • futureshopaholic
    futureshopaholic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Jennifer
    Current Weight: 350
    Total pounds you want to lose: 51pounds
    Goal weight for March 31: 334
    Goal Weight for April 30 : 118
    Goal Weight for May 31 : 299
  • valenisia1
    valenisia1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Im really keen on doing this but see the group has been closed? Anyone know of another group that's doing this or anyone keen on starting up something similar to this

thanks
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Im really keen on doing this but see the group has been closed? Anyone know of another group that's doing this or anyone keen on starting up something similar to this

thanks

Try this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1062285-biggest-loser-team-challenge

It's starting tomorrow, it's open to everyone, and it will remain open even for late joiners.