30 Day Shred plus weight lifting workouts??

Options
Hi I am thinking about buying the 30 day shred as cardio that I can do at home. With this workout series am I able to still go to the gym and do my weight lifting work outs? I only do them every other day. Or would this be over kill for a beginner??

-Kimberly 55lbs to lose

Replies

• mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump...any input?
  • claston77
    claston77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think it would be overkill. I'd suggest you keep your weights routine at the gym and use Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. It is cardio broken up into six or seven segments. You can start out doing 2-3 segments on your days off from weights and build up to doing the whole video.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I think it would be overkill. I'd suggest you keep your weights routine at the gym and use Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. It is cardio broken up into six or seven segments. You can start out doing 2-3 segments on your days off from weights and build up to doing the whole video.

Agree. And you can choose which segments you want to do. Some have more focus on say, kickboxing, while others focus more on plyometrics or the body weight exercises.