I've got 75 to lose!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Our stats are very similar ... 41 to go :smile: Feel free to add:bigsmile:
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 20, but have about 60 more to go, ideally!

Feel free to add, I'm pretty active on here! :) Good luck and God Bless!
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to lose over 80lbs!!! I've already lost 6lbs in two weeks!!! I am working hard and squeezing in whatever exercise I can!

Feel free to add me as I would love the encouragement and I love to route people on. It gives me a reminder to celebrate every little step you can because it is a step in the right direction!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've lost about 60 and gained a lb or 2 here and there... It took about a good 8 months... but you really cant judge how quick you will lose on someone elses weightloss. Simply because it depends on how hard you exercise, how great you eat and just the chemical balances within your body along with how your metabolism works as well :-) Good luck on your journey WHATEVER YOU DO... NEVER GIVE UP
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had lost almost 15 and then had to have surgery and gained some back. I am back on the band wagon and ready to lose more than 60! Looking forward to sharing the trip with you! Sent you a friend request!
  • jmariella
    jmariella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    started off at 242 but down to 232, yay 10lbs. 70lbs to go.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just started today, and have over 40lbs to lose. ???? Have tried various diets before, but hoping this one will suit me. Good luck to everyone.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    22 lbs down, 56 to go.

I quit drinking sodapop. It was miserable for the first week, but now I don't miss it.

I started parking at the far end of the parking lot. A friend and I started walking for the last 10-15 minutes of our lunch hour.

I started watching portion sizes.

Started reading labels and paying attention to sodium content. Started drinking more water.

This has worked for me thus far, but everyone is different. You will need to find what works for you.
  • jewh420
    jewh420 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'v ju tartd and have 60lbs to lose. Here's to losing it!
  • justmyself33
    Options
    Yep. Got over 100 lbs. to lose. I joined Weight Watchers a few years ago and lost 40-45 lbs. I then went off of the program, gained it all back and then some. WW didn't work for me again after multiple attempts. I had lost over 30 lbs recently but stopped and now am trying again.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm convinced that having friends / family for support helps a great deal. My coworker and I keep each other motivated to do our daily walking - and while it isn't much, it's certainly more than we WERE doing.
  • ninessential
    Options
    I've got 40 to 60ish pounds I'd like to lose. Age 24 / Height 5'6. Add me!
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 in about a month. Still have 90 to go before I reach my UGW but I feel like I'm definitely on my way there! Feel free to add me(:
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just over 50lbs, just under 4 months.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i have 135 to lose!!! lol woohoo!!! 5 lost - 130 to go :)
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    I've lost about 12lbs since May and looking to lose Another 40 to be where I want :) Keep up the good work. Feel free to add.
  • buttonb
    buttonb Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me add me :) have 40 to loose
  • BlackBeltInTraining
    BlackBeltInTraining Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about forty pounds left that I want to lose. I weigh in at about 163.0 right now, but want to get down to 123 if possible :)
  • ronnyofdawn
    ronnyofdawn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I would really appreciate some encouragement!