Night time eating -- I need help to stop eating at night

Options
oh my --

Replies

• skinnytayy
    Options
    I had this same problem.
    I eat dinner around 7ish. Have a snack around 9-10ish and go to bed. If i feel a little hungry then I drink water and go to bed :)
  • jlcanon
    Options
    I save calories for my night time snack. I know I crave them so I plan for it in my calorie count. I will eat light butter popcorn or special K with a half a cup of skim milk. There are so many snacks that you can eat without feeling guilty. The trick is to not have the junk available to you so you won't cave and eat high sugar, high calorie snacks.
  • itsmai
    Options
    im glad to know i'm not alone. i gained weight this week because i overate and ate late at night. i didn't stick to my plan and that was my downfall... so now i'm changing my ways and keeping track of what i'm eating and sticking to it. after a week of feeling disgustingly fat, i'm done. i need to get right back on track. no time a-wastin'!
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I try to chew gum.
    But in college it's SO hard to avoid late night snacking.
    But I figured if I eat really good in the day I'll have enough calories for the night time snack :]
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have basically been working out for my snacks at night ... the problem is that I can't seem to eat ENOUGH to fill my calories burned during my workout even WITH snacks. check out my food diary ...