Rate my beard ...

Options

Replies

• ewells2420
    Options
    Also Im surprised how many woman are giving high ratings. Not sure if its just out of niceness or what. But most woman ive heard/talked to dont like beards. Nice to see.

I love hair... long hair, moustaches, beards. I'm also very partial to shaved heads. I"m not much into the 'standard' men's hair lengths. My hair is down to my tailbone. My old man's hair is to the bottom of his ribcage.

However, I'd tell you if I didn't like your beard. The old man let his grow last winter and it just didn't look right. He's one who looks better with it trimmed close. Different people can carry off different looks.

And thanks for the compliment, that was sweet of you to say!

Ok cool. And my hair used to also be almost shoulder length and I went full stupid and shaved it. I regret that too haha.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Eleventy. I can never get mine to grow that full. :grumble:
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Epic.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Do me! Do Me!

IMG_2759.jpg
  • BigDaddy0825
    Options
    tis a nice beard OP!! keep it going!!
  • daisyeyes
    daisyeyes Posts: 144
    Options
    Do me! Do Me!

IMG_2759.jpg

OMG.... you look like someone I know. Just like him it's crazy.
  • pillbug89
    pillbug89 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen beard wars or am I the only one?

WATCH IT.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Hee hee beard wars, I won't ask anyone to rate my beard, wouldn't want a strike
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a solid seven. :D

Thank you very much. Its only a baby beard too.

You're welcome! I could never grow a beard like that. :grumble:

Dont worry the older you get the more bearded you get. I've seen some 80year old women with glorious beards.

OP the facial coverage is solid but it's lacking some length. I'm going with a 7.5.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Almost Amish...I'll give it a 9!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    Almost Amish...I'll give it a 9!

haha thanks.

@ Chaelaz - Looks good dude. Have you ever tried just a goatee? It looks like most your coverage is in the area. Not that your cheek area looks bad at all, mine actually dont have that great of coverage either. Let me get a photo ... But other than that nice. Also do you have a beard trimmer kit?

Also yep I have seen beard wars, thought it was pretty cool. Though I really didnt like Jack Passion. Dude was a complete douche, at least that is how he was made out on the show. But cant deny his epic beard. And I will say it was actually my attempt at growing the best beard I could, and him mentioning you need to be fit to have the best beard, that got me interested in getting back into good shape. Not that I am yet lol.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Got a great park ranger vibe to it. Solid 7!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Get on a plane and go man go!! what an awesome trip that will be!

Yeah im seriously considering it. Money or time off isnt really the problem. Just my own lazyness lol. Well I would still have to save for a few months to make sure im not worrying about money while over there.

Also Im surprised how many woman are giving high ratings. Not sure if its just out of niceness or what. But most woman ive heard/talked to dont like beards. Nice to see.

I have a mild obsession with facial hair that causes me to scrutinize carefully. Keep it groomed just right and yours will be perfect. :)
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Great potential, it could be to your waist before you know it

Ditto and chest length or more sounds awesome. My hubs hair is longer than mine, and he holds his bead from flying in his face by catching it under his helmet strap. LOVE long hair and long beards!
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Can I braid it?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Love a beard (on a man)...9!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Do me! Do Me!