Hi! Looking for some friends.

Options
Hi everyone, I'm a college student looking for some motivation. I've already lost 9 pounds, and I still have much more to go.

5'2"
SW: 177
CW: 168
GW: 120? Not sure yet. I just want to look/feel good. :)

Replies

• iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey miss! :) We have close to the same goals and I'm another 5'2" shorty :) So glad you're here!
  • tonya3580
    tonya3580 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is tonya. my sw was 273. My wn is 258. My gw is 120 add me if u want everyone needs friends to encourage them. i know i do.. :)i am also 5'2
  • cmann_97
    cmann_97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Glad you are doing well. How long did it take to lose your weight? Looking good!
  • carolinarice
    Options
    Thanks!
  • seanbcarolan
    seanbcarolan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope this will give you some motivation. When I see someone like you working on self improvement it sure strips away that feeling on being all alone, fighting the fight inside my head. It helps me set goals, plan my exercise and meals ahead of time.

Nine pounds is a tremendous accomplishment. it is a great reminder for me to be extra kind to myself and focus on what I can do, not what I failed to do in the past. The more I dwell on the past, worry about future, the more I miss in the present. I know it's sounds simple, but the present is the only time I will every be happy and on a healthy path.

keep posting your progress, it makes we want to do the same!

~Sean
  • vettech14
    Options
    we can all use motivation and a swift kick now and then :) I sent you a friend request .... Good luck and keep up the great work.