NEED SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

Options
I recently weighed close to 200 and am now down to 170. my goal for now is 150. i have a hard time sticking to a diet and most of my friends and family are drinkers. ive actually gained 7 lbs recently.....so now is the time to get back on the wagon. i need support big time. or atleast friends to show up in my news feed so i can see their progress which will be good motivation for myself. i am 24 yr old mother of 1 (he's 4), im 5'10' and 170 lbs. looking to be 140-150 lbs. anyone feel free to add me and share ur success......

Replies

• janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. We can all use more friends! I've logged in for 200 days in a row and would be happy to have a new friend to motivate :)
  • mrsohlson
    mrsohlson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request too. More motivation is always welcome!
  • JESSEVANS1980
    Options
    Hey There. I will send you a request. I am here daily and log everything I eat. I was 149 in May and as of today I am lost 12#, 10", 5% body fat, and went from a size 14 to 12. Never thought I could do it.

I have been focused on eating healthy first and foremost. I drink Shakeology everyday and it helps with weight loss, cravings, and digestive system. I have found an at home workout that I LOVE TO DO.I am part of a challenge group and we hold one another accountable.

Please check out my facebook page for daily motivational post. https://www.facebook.com/AHealthyEverAfter

Look forward to chatting and seeing your journey unfold. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just sent you a request also. I just started a 50 mile challenge for August if you'd like to do it with me. I made a facebook page for it also if you'd like to check it out. Good luck to you! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fitness-Challenges-for-Health-Happiness/484195214998886
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. We are all in this together and we could all use a little extra support. I've been in and out of MFP, but this is the mose consistant I've been in a while. And also it's a first for me to join in the "community" aspect (i.e. message boards, friends, etc.), and I love it!!
  • shmtb
    shmtb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also dealing with friends who are drinkers as I used to be a heavy drinker myself...still succumbing to peer pressure from time to time. Anyways, have added you! Let's do this :)
  • mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request too! I also have a 4 year old, they are busy little things aren't they! :)