Hi I'm new to MFP

Options
Id like to introduce myself. My name is Cherrie. Like I said I'm new to this program. Looks really good. I have 50 lbs to lose. Been on WW lost 30 and gained it back. Hopefully this will be IT!!! ????

Replies

• irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hope your experience is rewarding. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • lovinorange
    lovinorange Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Cherrie099
    Cherrie099 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thx ????
  • TheBeardedRyno
    TheBeardedRyno Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new today too! So far it is really awesome!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Id like to introduce myself. My name is Cherrie. Like I said I'm new to this program. Looks really good. I have 50 lbs to lose. Been on WW lost 30 and gained it back. Hopefully this will be IT!!! ????

Welcome... if you want this to be it, this will be it.
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll really enjoy this site. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Noele0002
    Options
    Hi Cherrie! I am new to MFP as well and so far I really like it too. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Only on here a few days myself (55 years old) - feel free to add me for support.
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    been on now almost 2 weeks - feel free to add me
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome,you can do it.Theres tons of support here.
    Hugs
    jane
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP and best wishes to you, Add me if I can help support you :flowerforyou:
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    hotmammatotwogirls Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Cherrie

feel free to add me, :)
  • choronu
    choronu Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here a little over a month. It has been wonderful and the best tool to help me lose weight so far. It feels super easy compared to the things i did before that didn't even work. Trust me, if you eat the amount of calories it gives you and don't go into starvation mode then you WILL lose the weight. :)
  • Hcocoa14
    Options
    I'm new too!! Feel free to add me, I'm really looking foreword to getting started. :-)
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am on day 17 and loving it so far. Feel free to add me as a friend and best of luck!
    :bigsmile:
  • xxSkye10xx
    xxSkye10xx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been using this for a awhile but haven't has any friends to support me , please add me I need someone to go through this with :) I'm wanting to loose 20-30kgs and haven't been successful yet :(