Where do you see your weight loss first?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My face and my arms. The doctor actually said my arms looked thinner. REALLY?!?!?! I have thin arms anyway. Please take it from my hips and butt!
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements today. My first set was July 12. I'm down 1 1/2 inches in my hips. That's it. My pants feel a lot looser. I've had to go down a belt notch, but according to the tape measure, just that one thing is down. Waist, boobs, & C-section belly didn't budge. I think I didn't take my measurements the first day I started here though as I was too afraid to. :cry:

I'm figuring this is where I'm loosing weight first because of the ton (to me, 5-6 days of week for 1 - 1 1/2 hrs each time) of cardio I've been doing. Most of it is Walk Away the Pounds videos which does a ton of leg work. Not that I'm complaining! :drinker:
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    face and legs for me!
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Face and waist. I agree with JUDD....... I see it in my face and when I notice my hands, they look old!!!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Weirdly enough my neck/collar bone. Or perhaps its just that I suddenly noticed I actually had a collar bone?
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Waist and randomly my fingers as my wedding ring started getting loose lol. xx
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Luckily my butt and hips.
  • Junie2013
    Options
    Hands and face. Not ideal, but I will take it!
  • pziehl
    pziehl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My face and unfortunately my chest.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    face shoulders/collarbones and (miracle this!) my bum!!!! Thank you Lord!!!!

But face first - saw a picture of me on facebook someone had recently taken and it looked like me in my 20s!