any magic the gathering players here?

Options
If so, did you get the cards from the newest release yesterday? And how are you liking them so far?^_^

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have a blue deck filled with Unglued cards. People HATE playing with me!! (I'm not ultra-serious about MTG, but it's fun once in awhile)
  • seresha
    Options
    Nice^_^
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My fiancee owns a card shop! Love MTG, and usually do really well in the prerelease, but I had to help work this one and got too tired to make it past round 3. :)
  • seresha
    Options
    I would love to own a card shop!
  • WaltSeher
    Options
    Wow I haven't played MTG since the Ursa block.
  • thatgeekgirl
    Options
    This is from a while ago but I don't eant to repost the same question lol ^^

I can't wait for Theros to come out~ Old Elspeth was so wonderful....I wonder how new Elspeth will be! And KRAKENS :D

My FNM deck right now is RDW with a splash of white... Vexing devils, stromkirk noble, searing spear, shock, skullcrack, boros charm and boros reckoner, hellrider, frontline medic, etc. It doesn't win 1st place but I usually come in the top 1/5th of players~ Sometimes in the top 1/10th.

It's cool to find other MTG people on here ^^ And rare pff most of the gentlemen at FNM eat greasy pizza and fries and burgers all night and are very overweight and don't even care haha. But they're so fun to be around.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I play some but with two toddlers running around there hasn't been time lately