pb2 in canada

Options
holly_v
holly_v Posts: 292 Member
Anyone know where i can buy pb2 in canada? Can you buy it in stores or do you have to buy it online. I dont want to buy a case of something i have never tried.

Replies

• tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just found a place in Toronto that sells it online. I ordered it a couple days ago and received it today already. I stocked up so I wouldn't have to pay shipping again for awhile.

The site is Low Carb Canada

http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/search?searchinclude=&searchwords=pb2&searchsmall_4920=Search
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    http://www.ontarionutrition.ca/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=800

thanks. after a little more googling i found this place that also has store fronts and one that is only about 20 minutes away. maybe the shipping is cheaper for you next time?
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll check it out. For now, I'm stocked for a bit. :)
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bump
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Bump -- I'm looking for it in BC; I'm in the Victoria area. Anyone know where to find it here?? Or do I have to ship it in?
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another person in BC looking for a local source. I'm going to Bellingham, WA tomorrow, and am hoping I can find it there.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Another person in BC looking for a local source. I'm going to Bellingham, WA tomorrow, and am hoping I can find it there.

If you find it can you bring back 2x original peanut butter and 2x chocolate peanut butter? I'd be happy to reimburse + shipping if you have to mail it.
  • bcrugbygirl
    bcrugbygirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    DId anyone find in Bellingham?
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I asked about it at a local health food store and they brought some in. I live in a small town too.
  • rosered93
    rosered93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    iHerb.com is pretty good for online shopping--I recommend buying the Protein Plus Peanut Flour which is essentially PB2 without salt and sugar, and muuuuch cheaper (you can sweeten/salt as you wish). Anyway, with iHerb they have a shipping option of flat 4$ to Canada if your total order weighs <4lb; and you can find referral codes just about anywhere that'll give you 5-10$ off your first purchase.