P90X Yoga

Options
Why the hate? Almost everywhere I read people are screaming that it is terrible, this is week 2 of it for my and I absolutely LOVE it... Maybe I'm weird? Thoughts anyone?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    where is this hate taking place?
  • zachherda
    Options
    Google p90x yoga and it is everywhere
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love the program as a whole, I just don't like that it's 90 minutes.
    I enjoy doing the Yoga program on P90X2.......still some good Yoga poses, and only 60 minutes.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Who cares what's on Google? If you like it, do it. The Internet is a bunch of noise.

-signed,
    Some Guy Giving Advice on the Internet
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Who cares what's on Google? If you like it, do it. The Internet is a bunch of noise.

-signed,

And that has to be the truth, because you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true................wanna know where I heard that from..........the internet.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

-signed,

And that has to be the truth, because you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true................wanna know where I heard that from..........the internet.

Type the word hate plus any other word in existence and you will find hate for that particular item on google.

That said, I do P90X yoga once a week and enjoy it. In the interest of disclosure, it is my only experience with any type of yoga.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Some people enjoy yoga, some don't. I don't. I hated p90x yoga.
  • tomhrvy
    tomhrvy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've only ever done yoga with the p90x dvd and i loved it right from the start! bloody hurts at times but me likey. those guys are like machines!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind it but was kinda long. I got to the point where I would skip thru the stretching part and do everything else
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    IK think for two reasons people dislike it.

1.) people are under the impression that yoga is supposed to be inherently easy and relaxing. So P90X program probably is a shocker.

2.) this program is extremely long- it's one of the longs- at almost 75-90 minutes (someone with an actual DVD in front of them please correct me- I just remember it being REALLY long)

I didn't mind P90X at all-it was just too long for my life style- and Tony get's annoying- but I would love to go back to the yoga- it was a great "off day" workout/stretching combo.