looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hiya all. Im desperatly wanting to lose weight after having my kids and gaining 3 stone :(.
I have been a MFP member for a while now......but its not working for me? Wondering if I had friends on here, would it motivate me more?
Id love to hear from anyone who thinks it would help. And whos looking for friends on this too.
Xx

Replies

• trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello,

MFP is a great app. Lots of motivational people and tips. It works only if you work it. Be sure to track every single thing that goes into your mouth. Sometimes not tracking those "hidden" calories are what makes the difference. I am not saying that is the case with you. But the truth of the matter is persistance makes a big difference. I am on day 5 today and am already down 6.4 in 5 days.

At night, I log into the MFP forum and post and read for inspiration and focus.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Keep faith :) MFP is a great tool for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Tracking makes you more aware of food choices.
  • Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    Hello my name is Tonya and I am also looking for motivational friends, I have been on MFP now for just over 20 days and lost 7 lbs. I think it would help to have friends to talk to and to help you keep on track!! I know it helps me.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on Mfp for just over 2 weeks and find it really helpful. I lost 17kgs over12 months and then came to a halt. MFP has helped me get on track again. I've also been going on everyday and read many of the success stories which gives me the inspiration to know that I can also achieve my goal. There are so many stories that I can relate too that it just makes me feel that bit better about myself.

Have sent through a friend request if you wish to add me. Best of luck...
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I need new friends too !
  • Jennernichole
    Jennernichole Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also looking for motivational friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too! I could use some more friends on here!