No More Excuses -- Week 44

Options
Everybody is doing great, even though I did not do a chart last week, a LOT of weight was lost both this week and last.

Angela and Kimber win biggest loser honors, but Tammy definately gets an honorable mention. I say that all three of you should issue challenges for the team.

As for me, I have been bad, besides not doing the weight loss chart last week, I went on vacation, celebrated during my birthday, and took an entire week off of exercising. It was actually really nice, but now I need to detox from all the salt and saturated fat I put into my system over the last couple weeks. My golf season is officially over, so now I will be back to the gym 5 days a week.

MFP-45.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I think I did pretty well too haha ;)

This headache is killing me... not a good way to start off the week :(
  • wannabthatgirl
    Options
    Hey! I'd like to join this group if its not too late! I sent you a message with my start weight.! I look forward too joining and making some great supportive friends! I really need it!!! =)
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Hey Jack. I didn't send in my weight - I remained the same. Hoping to move downwards next week since this will be my first full week at the gym.
    susan
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options

Wow 2.7 that's AWESOME! :drinker:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

No doubt, most weeks you would have been the biggest loser, not sure what got into everyone this last week.
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack!

I know what you mean about taking some time off and it feeling good to just relax. We certainly owe that to ourselves every now and then.

I hope everyone has a great active week. I am getting back on track tonight by working out and only eating my calories available.

Hawkeye
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the losers! I am back on track for the past few weeks. I started a boot camp class at my church. It is very difficult but I think I will enjoy having a scheduled class where I am expected to be there. I am on a team with three other ladies. We get points for each class we attend, logging daily food journals, pounds lost and memorizing a weekly bible verse. At the end of ten weeks the team with the most points wins a prize. It should give me some motivation. It is too easy for me to skip exercise when no one is watching lol. My challenge this week is to log all my food, exercise at least four days and drink my water.
  • Angela764
    Angela764 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm back on track this week. Last week was crazy busy on top of that my son and I both were sick. I am back to the gym tomorrow morning I have ten more lbs to go for my goal (by my birthday i have plenty of time). Today i have to make sure I'm drinking enough water. hope everyone has a great week. =-)
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. I just finished day 2 of boot camp and am really enjoying it. Hope you all have a great day. Off to work now.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi Team;
    Well, I was checking out another site but it is really difficult to get around I think so here I am ready to go. I have done really well all week. I am really trying to stay concentrated on my goal! Hope everyone has a wonderful week. YEAY!!!! It's Wednesday already!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hi Team;
    Well, I was checking out another site but it is really difficult to get around I think so here I am ready to go. I have done really well all week. I am really trying to stay concentrated on my goal! Hope everyone has a wonderful week. YEAY!!!! It's Wednesday already!

What site were you checking out. I switch to using sparkpeople, and I absoletly love it. After logging food for the day when you hit the final button, it gives you feed back on your day inregards to your protein, cal, fiber, etc. I love it. Love the fitness page as well, tracks, mileage, crunches, etc.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning all...I'm off to boot camp this morning. This is our high cardio day so I am a little nervous. All the other days so far have been weight training. I will just have to modify and go at my own pace until I get stronger. I'm heading to the beach for my niece's wedding tomorrow so I won't be back on until Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good luck Tammy! And have fun at the wedding!! WOW...a beach wedding....how cool is that!! ;)

You have motivated me to get back on track!!! Thanks for that!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning Team! It is a beautiful Colorado day today. Nice and cool this morning! Not going to last long though! HA

Today we are having my birthday lunch at the office. I am a little nervous because I just got back on track and I don't want to blow it. I have gained back and am not happy with myself. So.....I need to stay focused and make smart decisions. We get to pick what we want for our lunches on our birthday so I picked salads! I know not all salads are good, but it is better then Mexican Food or Italian Food which I know I would totally blow it!!!

Here's to a good day!!! :)

Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning Team! It is a beautiful Colorado day today. Nice and cool this morning! Not going to last long though! HA

Today we are having my birthday lunch at the office. I am a little nervous because I just got back on track and I don't want to blow it. I have gained back and am not happy with myself. So.....I need to stay focused and make smart decisions. We get to pick what we want for our lunches on our birthday so I picked salads! I know not all salads are good, but it is better then Mexican Food or Italian Food which I know I would totally blow it!!!

Ann

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day:flowerforyou:
  • hawkeye01
    Options

Ann

Hope you had a great birthday and are carrying over the celebration into the weekend!
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    TGIF Team,

I am really looking forward to this weekend. The weather here in Tn is getting cooler at night and not as humid during the day which makes outside activities more tolerable. My wife and I play golf pretty much every weekend and am hoping to start walking here in a few weeks since we ride a cart for now.

I had a good week workout wise getting in a workout every night and plan on going tonight as well. I don't know about you, but when I have a few weeks off it really takes a lot more motivation for me to get back in there and get it done.

I hope everyone has a great active weekend and an even better weigh in. Take Care, Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Thanks Tammy and Hawkeye for the birthday wishes. Actually today is my birthday and it has started out wonderfully. I love my life!!!! I did pretty good for my lunch yesterday but did have to have some cake!! Oh well.

I am still not seeing progress on the scale but am not giving up. My goal was to hit my goal by today (my birthday) 13 lbs short. That's okay. I will just keep going because I am healthier and in better shape than I was this time last year! Next year is the big 50 so maybe I can get it done by then! EGADS.....I remember when 50 was ancient. Now, 70 doesn't even sound old!!! ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Celebrate with me by making smart decisions and celebrate the little steps!!!! ;)
    Ann
  • Angela764
    Angela764 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone hope you all had a great weekend. I had a busy one but it was very nice. Just finished eating breakfast and now getting ready to leave for the gym hopefully I can stay on track this week.