Anyone in their 20's and looking to get ripped?

Options
I've been a part of mfp for over a year now, but before it was just for fun. I liked seeing what I was eating and looked for areas to improve. I'm a nutrition and dietetic student, so I find logging my food and seeing how much I'm eating nutrient-wise pretty dang cool. :love:

I'm not starting a program to get ripped! "Jillian Michaels' Making the Cut" to be precise. I was hoping to find some friends who could motivate me to stick with the exercise portion of it.

I'm only 21 and I'm a huge geek. I would much prefer to stay in and watch LOTR and play games than to work out. So...I could use some motivation. I bet there are some others out there like me who could use some motivation themselves. If you're out there, friend me and we can motivate each other! Even though I'm not out to lose weight, I can still dish out some inspiring motivation to those of you who could use it! Afterall, I am studying to be an RD!:bigsmile:

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    here's one lazy geeky girl too.. xP I'd much rather spend all day on my computer but.. gotta do some exercise :) I'm also in my twenties :) not trying to lose anymore weight, but I want to get fit and more muscular :) add me if you want to, I log in every day (what a surprise!).
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ME! Im 28 (ok kinda getting out of my 20's :bigsmile: ), I lift heavy, do some yoga and do cardio once in a blue moon! Im a veterinarian but have special interest in human nutrition and exercise physiology. So yeah.... hi!:flowerforyou:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    SUMMER ABS*
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Reporting for dutty ! Currently bulking & keeping low bf% , still more pounds to aquire tho gurrr >:]
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite in my 20's yet (I'm 19 :p)! But I am on my way to getting ripped and I'm also a Kinesiology student (and becoming a Physician's Assistant eventually). I mostly do boxing & kickboxing and lift heavy! :D
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nerd awaiting motivation!! Lost some poundage and trying to put on muscle now. Full of motivation and can always use more.

Motivation gets so retarded that I have developed a skill called MOTARD mode!!!!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 on Tuesday and looking to make all KIIIINDS of gains
  • BrofessorPHD
    BrofessorPHD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm loking to be christ on the cross style ripped pretty soon here.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

ALL KIIIIIIINDZ !
  • farrari17
    Options
    SUMMER ABS*

It's too late for summer abs for me, but I'll settle with some all over tone-age for the rest of the year (^_^)
  • farrari17
    Options

I turn 22 in 2 months! Happy early birthday! What's all kinds of gains? Bulking? Just muscle?
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm loking to be christ on the cross style ripped pretty soon here.

I laughed for about 3 minutes straight just now LOL
  • GraceW1992
    Options
    Well....I love LOTR so much I own a pair of fellowship rider blackmilks and I recently completed Insanity, insanity the asylum :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    this guy :glasses:
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    :( am i gonna make it?

just turned 22 a week ago about 6 - 10 lbs to lose
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    MEEEE, Im 25, joined almost 1 1/2 years ago, never even thought i'd lose the weight, but now that I have im working on getting some abs and toning my butt (its being stubborn and doesnt want to go anywhere)
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    In for summer abs!!
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    :( am i gonna make it?

just turned 22 a week ago about 6 - 10 lbs to lose

IN

We're all going to make it brah.
  • Sesaza
    Sesaza Posts: 49
    Options
    fuark

Already on the milk of the gods.
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    Me! I have a long way to go but it's still a goal of mine.

I'm also an RD! It's such a great profession.