Jeans - Crucify or Cuddle?

Options
JollySnidge
JollySnidge Posts: 18 Member
A bit of a personal milestone for me at the moment. I thought I'd never wear jeans again after abandoning my one pair of New Look bootlegs. They made my legs and bum look good, but crucified my waist, stomach and crotch. Now, I've lost four pounds in the last few weeks, so I thought I'd give it a go with Next lift and shape jeans, which have a kind of elastic quality all over. My first pair arrived from ebay yesturday, and they fit, they hug, and they don't sink their denim jaws into my remaining flab. So, I ordered another pair in another colour.

Anyone else finally found jeans that feel good?

Replies

• PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Yes. But they're getting baggy. :(
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I tend to find most jeans are ok for me - I shouldn't wear hipsters as I am too chunky for that - but I just buy them a size bigger to avoid the muffin top!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Getting into a pair of size 12 (UK) GAP straight leg jeans was a personal milestone for me - however I now need a belt to keep them up after running across the road and feeling them slipping down my hips.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I love my jeans. Always have but I do remember having a love/hate relationship with them. Now that I have lost weight it's back to love. I am a Levi's gal though.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I love them. I have had lots of jeans milestones! My favourites are my J brands. I have also been wearing skinny jeans lately, which I found never looked good before.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Yes I wear jeans . Except skinny jeans my legs don't fit and id look so weird in them
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I will be buried in my jeans. LOVE THEM!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I had a dream of wearing a size 30 jeans in my favorite designer, Kenneth Cole. They were my fantasy, my ideal. Before I started this journey 7 months ago, I couldn't even dream of getting into 32s. I'm sitting here wearing my size 30s right now, wondering if they aren't getting a bit too loose and maybe I shouldn't order the 28s. And damn, does it feel sooooooo good. These jeans are the best NSVs I have received on this entire journey. Thank you Kenneth Cole.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Love my jeans. I always go for the curvy fit (no plumber's crack for me) since I've got a smaller waist and larger hips and thighs
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I love to wear jeans but when you're a waitress, you kinda wish your business would let you wear shorts instead when you're running around back and forth to get drinks and food LOL
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    a good old broken in pair of jeans ....ahhh feels like heaven,hug perfectly,..can't wait to buy some at goal!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Ah jeans, used to hate them but since losing weight I love my Paige Denim jeans. Just enough stretch, skinny jeans!