Accountability Partner(s)

Options
Hello all!

I have been using MyFitnessPal for quite a while now, but after successfully losing 32 lbs, I just kind of got lost and turned to my old ways again. I've realized I'm definitely not ready to try to accomplish my weight-loss goals without logging on MFP, and I also realized that I really need someone to help hold me accountable. Most of my friends/family are rather uninterested and those that are interested I don't see very often. On the flip-side, I'm more than willing to help motivate and hold others accountable as well. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• losing1tdb
    losing1tdb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Morning! I know where you're coming from & have done the same thing. Feel free to add me if you like. I'm just getting back into it too & could use the extra accountability myself. Theresa
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP every day, several times a day. I love offering support to others and I always keep a positive attitude. :flowerforyou:
  • bhavnoor
    bhavnoor Posts: 36
    Options
    Me too... Me too... Sending a FR :smile:

I joined MFP a couple of years ago, but I finally got serious a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me as well...
  • wings651
    wings651 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I am also looking for some accountability partners. I friended you and hope to hear back from you. I have been on MFP for a year or two, recently started on fitbit as well to track my steps. I also lost weight originally but have gained quite a bit back as I had gotten lazy. I am quitting smoking this weekend so I really need to stick to a plan or I will gain even more weight!

Most of my family members do not have a weight problem, and they live in a different state. My husband does not have a weight problem either and wants to keep the junk food in the house (for him).

Heidi A.
    Phoenix, AZ
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please add me I could use some support. I realize I have to start logging in in the morning as it is too hard to track without mindfulness. I have not logged in for a few weeks and am struggling to get back into this. Very stressful times of late.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome bck to MFP,
    go ahead and add me for accoutability and support as well. would love to connect and keep you all motivated and accountable.
  • ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day, and make the time to communicate with all my friends. Add me if you like :) Always grateful for more support, and always give it in return.

Anyone who logs in daily, and won't go silent on me is welcome to send a request. The more the merrier :)))))
  • Budding_Flower
    Budding_Flower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    First of all, thank you all so much!

Way to go on your decision to quit smoking, Heidi! That's great! Oooh, the tempting junk food. I've been battling those temptations for weeks now. It's all over the house! haha Looking forward to the mutual support! :drinker:
    Good morning,

I am also looking for some accountability partners. I friended you and hope to hear back from you. I have been on MFP for a year or two, recently started on fitbit as well to track my steps. I also lost weight originally but have gained quite a bit back as I had gotten lazy. I am quitting smoking this weekend so I really need to stick to a plan or I will gain even more weight!

Most of my family members do not have a weight problem, and they live in a different state. My husband does not have a weight problem either and wants to keep the junk food in the house (for him).

Heidi A.
    Phoenix, AZ
  • JohnMatrix
    Options
    You can add me as well for help, I'm on here quite a lot.
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I have a bad MFP habit so if motivation's what you need you'll get tons of it from me!
  • I sent a friend request and would welcome anyone else on here to friend request me as well for the same. I have done this along, and in competition form and with less-than-helpful help so I am hoping this site will provide a more positive and lasting support to help me in my journey :wink:
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Started today and could do with knowing there's so done to help, should I need it.

Thanks in advance.
  • ricanvixen
    Options
    After losing 70 lbs, I've hit a plateau that sent me into somewhat of a slump as to why I can't lose anymore. Partners to encourage and motivate would be great! I have about another 12 to lose before I focus mainly on toning. Any support would be appreciated and reciprocated!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Look at what you've achieved so far, amazing. Keep with it, you'll get there. Good luck.