Duck Dynasty Anyone?

Options
dennik15
dennik15 Posts: 97 Member
OK, I know you're out there...who else secretly (or not so much) is addicted to Duck Dynasty? I said for the longest time that it was the dumbest show on TV, that is until I actually watched it. It's awesome! I love the entire family and may (shhhh don't tell my hubby) have a wee little crush on Jase. :love:

Season premier on August 14th...waa hoooo!!!

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Funny show, I enjoy watching it.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'll watch it if it's on, but I don't watch it regularly. It's usually pretty funny.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious!
  • dennik15
    Options

Love it! We will sit there and watch the reruns for hours, I'm pretty sure we've seen every episode at least twice. The kids get the biggest kick out of us imitating Si and Phil. "Happy, happy, happy" HA! I'm telling you, I am totally addicted...
  • marionmmm
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! Happy Happy Happy
  • ewells2420
    Options
    Hadnt heard of it till today. Will have to check it out.
  • BigCountry00
    Options
    HEY.....I watch the show.....HEY.......And that's a fact, Jack!
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I saw my first episode yesterday and they seem like an awesome family , looks like a nice wholesome family show . The family members are likable , relatable and they don't seem to create any drama .
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I love this show. They are so much like my family, it is like watching a family reunion on tv.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Love the show.

My daughter is a Jr. High Twirler and the routine they just did for our local festival was a "Duck Dynasty" theme.

They twirled to "Sharp Dressed Man" In short, blingy pocket shorts, Realtree Camo Shirts that on the front said" It's All About Twirling Jack" with the "A" in Jack being Cross Batons and the back said " Twirling Makes Me Happy Happy Happy!" and Flag Bandanas wrapped around their heads. They looked amazing and did a great job!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    IMAG0893-1_zps16e569b1.jpg

My Mini-Me :)
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love Duck Dynasty. :)
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ha! Secretly love show.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    It was better when it was Duck Commander on the outdoor channel and they actually showed duck hunting. It is all staged now
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I openly love the show!
  • dennik15
    Options
    It was better when it was Duck Commander on the outdoor channel and they actually showed duck hunting. It is all staged now

I bet! Do you know if they still show reruns of it on the Outdoor Channel? I would totally watch it. I know it's staged now, but I love that they haven't caved and completely stopped showing them hunting and blowing up beaver dams.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    love it!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both love it. It is one of the few shows that I watch reruns of.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I AM!! LOVE that show! My whole family does!